Wednesday, November 5, 2014

WIP Wednesday

I've had one order after another the past few weeks, so I've definitely been busy!
One of the orders I'm working on now uses this pattern from Lion Brand and it requires three steps.
First you crochet each piece, then you felt the pieces (I like hand felting them, but you can also use your washing machince), and finally you embroider the viens onto the leaves and sew them together.
Right now, my leaves are in the drying phase of step two and I'm just itching to finish it up!
My boys are so funny, they think these are treats because they're drying on the same type of rack as we use for cookies!


I'm also working on an order for a cat bed/nest using this pattern. It's a fun pattern, but I can only work a few rounds at a time with that bulky yarn because my wrists get tired quickly!

I submitted a pattern to KnitPicks for the Independent Designer Program earlier this week also, so crossing my fingers that I hear good news back!
Head over to Tami's Amis blog to see what others are working on. What are you working on this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment