Sunday, April 13, 2014

Easter

Easter is only 1 week away! If you're still looking for a last minute gift, you could whip up one of the Basket Buddies from my free crochet pattern on the Michaels website. They are super adorable, quick and a nice non-candy present!


This has been a really great Easter season for my shop. My bunny basket orders have been keeping me plenty busy and let me tell you, busy is a wonderful feeling! I'm happy that so many people have let me and my creations be a part of their Easter celebrations. I have 2 final orders going out tomorrow and I think I may be a little sad not to have cute little bunny baskets hanging out all around my workspace.
In other non-Easter news, I've submitted my first pattern proposal to KnitPicks for their Independent Designer Partnership Program. It's a really great program and I should hear from them within 30 days on their decision, so wish me luck! I'm also working on a submission for a magazine. I'm super nervous because rejection can be scary, but I've been learning to push the nervousness away and just go for it. After all, what's the worse thing that could happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment