Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Getting Down to Work

The skies are sunny and the blahs are gone!
On Friday I only worked a half day at my day job. I had to run a few errands before I could go home, but I did that as fast as I possibly could. When I got home I gathered up all my half finished things and all the items on my to-do list and got down to work. I had a solid 4 hours before we picked the kiddos up from daycare and it felt so great to get something done!
Remember that craft show I told you about? Well, I still have some things that I made for it that haven't been added to my Etsy shop. Yikes! So on Friday I took a TON of pictures and got some new items listed to the shop! I'm so in love with these rose pens. :)


I also got some crocheting done on patterns I plan to release soon. See, I told you all I had to do was push through and make myself work to get my inspiration back! I even came out of it with more ideas. :)

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have already seen these pictures, but here are a few of my latest projects:


P.S. I kind of really like flowers.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment