Wednesday, May 7, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Tami over at Tami's Amis hosts a WIP (work in progress) Wednesday post every week, so I thought I would join in and give you a sneak peek at a new pattern I'm designing!

Can you guess what it is?
I'm really super excited about this pattern, so I'm hoping it all works out.

This is my first time blocking anything, and it's actually kind of fun. Once the blocking is finished, I need to sew it up and add all the finishing details. Then, I'll get serious about writing the pattern. The first time I make something, I usually write a bunch of notes and outline the project. The second time is when I try to really write the pattern out so it makes sense. So be on the lookout for a new pattern from me soon!

Also, be sure to jump over to Tami's Amis and check out some more awesome works in progess! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment